Recipe makes 12 portions
2 cups short grain rice
1 bunch cilantro
½ medium white onion
1 teaspoon salt
4 to 5 cups of water
2 tablespoons oil
1. Blend cilantro, onion, garlic and ½ cup water until smooth.
2. In pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Then, add uncooked rice and stir for 25 seconds.
3. Add cilantro mixture, and stir. Then, add 4 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Stir once.
4. Turn heat down to low. Cook for 20 minutes.
5. When rice is done cooking, turn off heat. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.